This is a beautiful 24′ “Casita” that’s for sale in Dallas, Texas. The exterior is a lovely blend of cedar clapboards and board and batten, and classy lanterns hang around the house for light and ambiance.
On the inside, you have an open-concept living area with a U-shaped lounge and a galley kitchen with butcher block countertops. The bathroom sits at the end of the home, and a loft bedroom is accessible via ladder. The home is for sale for $58,900.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Board and Batten Loft Tiny Home: $58,900
Three benches make a lounge space in the living room.
A clever wine rack on the wall.
The shiplap walls reflect natural light.
What a unique wood slice backsplash.
A ladder takes you to the loft bedroom.
Enjoy a meal at the table for four.
I love the tile wall in the bathroom!
The cedar walls on either end accent the board and batten nicely.
Could be on its way to your house!
- 24’long tiny house
- Loft bedroom
- Table for four
- Kitchen with larger fridge
- Washer and dryer unit (stacked)
- Small bathroom with cool tiled wall
- Movable U-shaped benches in living room
- Kitchen with wood slice backsplash
- Hot plate
- Mini split
- Butcher block countertops
- Shiplap walls
- Furniture included
- $58,900 call or text for more information
- More Videos/Pictures at 469-396-6050
- 24′ Modern Coastal Tiny House on Wheels
- 24′ Double Loft Tiny House with Catwalk
- 24-Foot Tiny House on Wheels with Porch Add-on
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Ultimate Overlanding Truck Camper - February 24, 2024
- Upgrading to a Detachable Truck Camping Bed for Adventure Travel - February 24, 2024
- His DIY Bamboo Van Conversion - February 24, 2024