Back in 2016/17 Corinne sold her law practice and her home, commissioned a tiny house build, and moved across the country to Park Delta Bay in California. For $800/month she has a lovely lot within a great community and is enjoying her retirement.
Her home does have a loft, but in order to meet her mobility needs, the loft has extra headroom and a specialized staircase with a heavy-duty railing. Corinne had a number of special and sentimental furniture pieces that she had incorporated into her home to make it truly hers. Enjoy the tour!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Her Cozy Home Filled with Sentimental Furniture
She has a cozy “sitting room” underneath her loft bedroom.
Her specially-designed staircase meets her mobility needs.
A birdseye view of the community.
VIDEO:Disabled senior’s custom Tiny House in a Tiny Home Village
- Her Tiny Community Retirement After Bay Area Career
- Early Retirement in their Shuttle Bus Conversion
- They Saved For Retirement & Learned to Weld This Van
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Epic Skoolie w/ Giant Bathroom and Adorable Eyes - January 29, 2023
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023