When this couple moved to the family farm 19 years ago, they built a 1200 square foot home for the two of them. But three growing kids later, they were ready for some more space. The costs and permitting for an addition were prohibitive, and that’s when they thought about getting a tiny house.
They parked it as close to their home as possible and built a breezeway to connect it to the rest of the house. In the tiny house there’s a bathroom, loft bedroom, reading loft, and ground floor bedroom for the couple’s two older daughters.
What do you think of this idea?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
SimBLISSity THOW as Addition on 1200 Sq. Ft. Home
View from the reading loft to the older daughter’s loft.
The girls showing off their tiny house.
Nice place to hang out!
VIDEO: Family buys tiny house for their teen kids
- Tiny House Plans: 24-ft. Aspen THOW by SimBLISSity
- Santa Fe Tiny House by SimBLISSity Tiny Homes
- Open Sol 24ft Tiny House on Wheels by SimBLISSity Tiny Homes
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- JP taking Chance in his 1995 Sportsmobile Van Conversion - December 5, 2021
- Mom & Uncle Build THOW for This Teen’s College Dorm - December 4, 2021
- Her Safety First And Mostly Stationary Van Life - December 1, 2021