Indigo River Tiny Homes just finished a new Airbnb for a client — a Rambler 20-foot model with a stand-up loft area. The most unique feature in this THOW has to be the awesome cabinets and appliances which are all a lovely Robin’s Egg Blue color.
There’s a little living room and a kitchen with all the necessary appliances you’ll need to make a nice breakfast on vacation. The bathroom has a tiled shower and flush toilet. Enjoy the photo tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
The Tiny Home Has Robin’s Egg Blue Cabinets And Retro Appliances
The exterior has a two-tone effect.
Can you see the tiny teal retro fridge?
The multicolor wood looks great.
Nice, safe railing on the staircase and a better look at the refrigerator. 🙂
View from the loft.
An extra countertop double as a table.
Stand-up loft with built-in wardrobe.
Lovely corner shower stall.
More blue cabinets!
Nice storage vanity.
- 35-ft. Gooseneck Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
- Beautiful 200 Sq. Ft. Custom Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
- Wanderlust Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
Our big thanks to Christina for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Her Tiny Community Retirement After Bay Area Career - November 29, 2022
- Off-Grid Living in their Mitchcraft THOW - November 28, 2022
- Affordable One Floor Tiny Home $21.9K - November 28, 2022