With more and more people permanently working from home — at least a few days a week — folks are starting to get more creative with finding productive spaces to get their work done. This 24′ tiny house on wheels, the Pacific Wren by Rewild Homes, was designed as an office that can double as a fully functional guest cottage when people are in town.
Honestly, it’s such a nice tiny house that a single person or couple could easily make it a full-time dwelling — with the added bonus of a long countertop that melds into the office desk. The loft bedroom has a huge skylight and storage-stair access. The kitchen has all the appliances. And the bathroom! It fits a washer/dryer and a gorgeous tiled shower stall. What’s not to love?
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
24′ Office/Guest Cabin Tiny House Design
Looking out from the living room at the split loft access.
Your office area is an extension of the kitchen countertop.
It’s nice to do some work with a view.
The smaller loft is for storage, as it has no windows for egress.
I’m a big fan of a double sink!
The skylights provide some awesome natural light.
The mini fan allows for airflow.
This larger window opens for fresh air.
Looking down from the loft.
Storage loft views.
You get a lovely array of appliances in the kitchen.
This is even a full-sized fridge.
The main loft is well-lit.
Sleep under the stars!
The sturdy railing is reasurring.
The bathroom fits a washer/dryer unit.
Beautiful, tiled shower stall.
A solid sliding door provides privacy.
Look at those glossy floors!
Do you like this tiny house?
- The Pacific Wren is a versatile backyard oasis and office retreat, perfect for people who work from home and want to have a separate working space that doubles as a fully-equipped guest cabin.
- White-washed walls create a clean and airy ambiance reminiscent of a classic cabin in the woods, while the contrast with the rich wood finishes imparts a sense of coziness and connection with nature that’s perfect for a backyard cabin retreat.
- Sleek black fixtures and highlights
- Locally sourced solid wood finishes
- Propane appliances for a low power draw and easy connection
- Year-round comfort with a mini-split/heat pump
- Abundant natural light from two skylights
- Light and bright bathroom
- Classic West Coast style cedar siding and trims
- Combination washer/dryer
- Propane range
- Propane on-demand water heat
- Full-sized fridge
- AC/heat pump
- Extra Wide Tiny Home on Wheels with Spacious Living and Sleeping Spaces
- Osage Tiny House by Made Relative
- 30-ft. Made Relative Tiny House, Sycamore Model
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses