Here’s the latest Denali Bunkhouse model built by Timbercraft Tiny Homes for a client who wanted wants of natural light. There’s hardly a space in this tiny house that doesn’t have windows, so they definitely delivered!
This model boasts a first floor bedroom with lofted ceilings. The actual loft in this house sits in the middle of the THOW, leaving the living room and bedroom with lots of height. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
First Floor Bedroom and Oodles of Windows
The living space has tons of big windows.
The U-shaped kitchen looks beautifully functional.
The loft sits over the kitchen and bathroom.
The first floor bedroom is also bursting with light!
This little staircase goes to the loft.
This could be a great office or kids’ space.
The exterior is just as beautiful as the interior.
I love the shingles on the exterior.
Check out this beautiful Bunkhouse that just rolled out! This client wanted lots of natural light so we added lots of big windows.
- Timbercraft Denali XL Park Model with No Lofts!
- Timbercraft Tiny Home’s 10 x 41 Denali XL
- Super Spacious 42-Foot Tiny Home on Wheels: The Denali XL by Timbercraft Tiny Homes
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- His Incredible DIY Adventure Rig - September 22, 2023
- Solar-Powered Gooseneck Tiny Home - September 22, 2023
- Her Stealthy and Affordable Box Truck Home Built for $8.5K - September 21, 2023