This is an off-grid, travel-ready THOW with an awesome history. It was self-built by a couple (@bigtrucklittlehouse) who took it across the country and back again, living in it full-time for two years, and for one year with their infant son. They’ve now put down roots as they build their family, and it’s your chance to call this rig home!
The home features tons of storage, a full kitchen, comfortable seating and a really need bedroom set-up! They split the back of the THOW in two, with mom and dad’s bed “upstairs” and the baby’s bedroom beneath. There’s also a wet bath cubby with a composting toilet.
With 176 square feet, the house is compact enough to make it easy to tow, but large enough to fit a couple or little family. They are asking $49,000K, and you can contact the seller at Tiny House Marketplace.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Family’s 22 Ft THOW For Sale in Maine: $49K
The U-shaped kitchen has plenty of upper cabinets.
A comfortable storage couch and lots of windows!
RV-sized oven and a handy double sink.
Dinette seating for two by the windows.
The yellow door adds lovely color.
How cool is this split bedroom set up?
Cozy kids’ room on the bottom.
Parents’ room with lots of upper storage.
Compact shower and toilet cubby.
- 8′ x 22′ tiny home built for travel
- 1240-watt solar array
- Completely off-grid
- Well insulated with rigid foam for colder temperatures
- Composting toilet, shower
- Full-size fridge
- Three-burner propane stove
- 46-gallon freshwater tank
- 23-gallon graywater tank
- Two bedrooms
- 16,000 BTU propane furnace
- TONS of storage
- Built it in 2018 with the desire to travel, and took it cross-country and back.
- We lived in it for 2+ years while traveling, before moving back east to start a family
- See how it was built and where it went on Instagram here
- For more information or to arrange a showing, the owner can be contacted at [email protected]
- Family’s DIY Mini Bus Conversion: Fern 2
- Family of Four in “Green Bean”: Their Bus Conversion Home
- Barefoot Bandits: Family of 5 Travelling in Their Skoolie Conversion
Our big thanks to Claire for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Model One: Container Tiny House Plans For Sale - July 22, 2021
- Uplift One: Christopher’s 1971 Airstream Conversion - July 22, 2021
- Rachel’s Ford Transit Spices Up Her Life! - July 21, 2021