Sometimes good things really do just fall in your lap! Hanna and Cody weren’t looking for a van, but when they saw one on the side of the road for sale by owner, and they had plenty of COVID-era free time on their hands, they chose to jump at the opportunity to convert it into a home on wheels!
They took out two of the extra passenger seats to allow for more room and an epic cooler. They did choose to leave the original orange shag carpet at the front of the van, but otherwise replaced it with laminate flooring that offers an easy-to-clean surface.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Weren’t Even Shopping for a Van!
The exterior has an awesome retro look.
They chose to make dinette bed into a full-time bed with a foam topper. Comfy!
Wallpaper and burnt wood adds lots of character.
VIDEO: Beautifully Renovated 1987 Camper Van
- 1987 Dodge Roadtrek camper van
- Spent $8K on van and renovations
- Hidden toilet!
- Propane stove
- Grey and black water tanks
- Little sink
- Jake’s Japanese Ambulance Bus Conversion w/ Fold-Down Stage
- He Turned A 4×4 Ambulance Into A Custom Off-Road Motorhome
- Bryce Langston’s North American tiny house on wheels: The Campulance ambulance conversion!
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Earthen Block Home Built for $50K From Local Earth! - October 15, 2021
- Family of 5’s Tiny House & Woodworking Biz in TN - October 15, 2021
- Whimsical Tree Cabin near North Carolina Breweries - October 14, 2021