Look at this fantastic tiny house that’s for sale in Maryland. The 350 square foot house has tons of features you’re sure to enjoy when going tiny, including a bathtub.
I love these storage steps in particular. While cubbies under the stairs are nothing new, I like how deep these cabinets are, and that one of them has been set up as a bookshelf, and another as a full closet for hanging clothing.
The convection oven and propane stovetop give you plenty of cooking options, and there are two lofts for sleeping. The living room even features a lovely bay window. Contact the seller, asking $45,000, at Tiny House Marketplace here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
350 Square Foot THOW for $45K in Maryland
The galvanized metal siding is a great look.
This home sits on concrete blocks.
I love those scalloped shingles.
That door adds so much character.
The living room with a beautiful bay window.
Add some cushions and have a reading nook.
Look at that great bookshelf!
Three burner cooktop.
The coveted farmhouse sink.
The exposed beams are a gorgeous touch.
There’s even a bathtub!
Hanging closet space.
Deep storage steps.
The apartment-sized fridge is under the far step.
One of the lofts.
The other loft with a great railing.
The look now that the home has been lived-in.
- Asking $45,000
- Built by a general contractor
- Solid wood frame construction
- Metal roofing (great for adding solar panels)
- Cedar shingles
- Spray foam cell insulation
- Built on a custom steel frame trailer
- Resting on concrete blocks
- 2 Lofts: 7’8”W x 6’9”L x 4’3″H & 7’8” x 5’4” x 4’3″H
- 1 Full Bathroom (yes, there’s a tub!)
- Galley Kitchen with farm sink and ample cabinets/drawers
- Desk Living/Dining space with drop down table
- Clothing closet under stairs
- Built-in Bookcase
- Bay Window
- Ceiling Fan
- Laminate (high traffic durability) Flooring
- Heating/Cooling: none provided.
- I used a small space heater and small a/c unit and they were MORE than sufficient.
- Insulation is TOP NOTCH – even the floors are insulated.
- APPLIANCES INCLUDED: 3-burner gas range (propane), French door convection oven, Refrigerator
- ALSO INCLUDED: Nature’s Head Composting Toilet, Marey ECO150 Electric Tankless Water Heater.
- EXTERIOR DETAILS: Dimensions (approx.): 8’8”W x 30’10”L (including tongue) x 12’6”H Electric: Panel has 100 amp dual leg with exterior outlet
- Weight: approx. 14k lbs
- The Archway THOW with a Ground-Floor Bed & Turquoise Cabinets
- Fitz Roy THOW: One Floor Tiny House Design
- ESCAPE Built the New IKEA Tiny House, It’s a Boho XL THOW!
Our big thanks to Kristina for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOWs | Tiny House For Sale | Tiny House Builders
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Sculptural Plaster Home from the 80s - June 1, 2023
- 1800s Windmill Turned Tiny Home in Portugal - June 1, 2023
- Escape Boho w/ Smartside Shou Sugi Ban Paneling FOR SALE - May 31, 2023
Wow! I was expecting the price to be higher. That’s a lot of nice house for that price. I am assuming the wheels go with the house?
Seeing this house again, and still loving it. There are a few things here and there that one’s personal belongings and decorating style would enhance, but overall, it’s a good design and has great maintenance free finishes on the outside and easy to maintain finishes on the inside. The “wheels” thing was a joke, by the way. I am not very good at joking, so I will not try in future posts. Lol! Anyway, this house should sell soon as it is a good price for a lot of house.
Personally, I think the metal finish on the outside looks tacky. I suppose it has value in lack of maintenance, but aesthetically it a big fat no from me.
Yet the inside is so awesome and comfortable looking. Oh well, different strokes for different folks I guess.
You had me at bay window. LOL This would be adorable. I could see my kitties lounging in the window and eating my plants.
hahaah I love the “eating my plants.” Oh kitties…