Here’s a stunning high-end tiny house recently completed and looking for a new address! It’s NOAH-certified to give you peace of mind. The coolest feature has to be the built-in office space in the back, which is perfect for anyone with a remote job.
There’s also a spacious loft bedroom which you access via a ladder and a bathroom with a luxurious tiled shower stall. The rest of the space is dedicated to a kitchen and a small seating area. It’s for sale in The Dalles, Oregon for $199K.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Mint Green Cabinets & Dedicated Office Space
The kitchen is absolutely dreamy and I love that cabinet-style fridge.
I don’t see vertical subway tile often and it looks very classy.
A ladder hangs on the wall when you don’t need to get upstairs.
There are French doors that lead into the living space.
You’ll find the office down the hallway.
The sink is a deep stainless steel with cut-outs.
Four burner cooktop.
A lovely glass-surround shower with the same vertical subway tiles.
The office space has room for a washer and dryer.
A little extra storage in the ottoman here.
There’s a sleek toilet in the bathroom.
A storage vanity with more stunning tilework.
Looking out from the loft.
There’s a mini split to regulate the temperature.
The bedroom loft is airy and spacious.
The built-in office is perfect for working from home!
They used metal siding, which is wonderful for its longevity.
The little pops of wood accents add a lot of visual interest.
- 30’ Long x 8.5’ Wide x 13.5’ Tall, 1 Bed, 1 Bath w/ sleeping loft
- Contact 503-754-6842
- Premium hardware and fixtures throughout
- Eco-friendly materials, energy efficient appliances, wireless controls
- NOAH Cert transfer, Financing(cash preferred)
- Entryway/Mudroom-Laundry closet, standing desk work area, mantle, and built in storage dressers.
- Bathroom-steam shower, frameless glass enclosure, wall mount toilet and vanity with storage
- Kitchen-10′ countertop, tile backsplash, efficient layout, deep sink, 4 burner stove, built-in refrigerator, 36″ hood, tons of storage
- Living/Dining Room-open floorpan, vaulted ceilings, windows on 3 walls, immersive indoor/outdoor feel
- Upstairs Sleeping Loft-Queen bed pictured (King fits), privacy, storage area and mini-split unit
- Trailer-15,000 lb, insulated floor-R-28, ready for permanent placement
- Framing-20 gauge Galvanized Steel(not wood). Designed and engineered for resort snow load, hurricane winds (exceeding 140mph). Exceptional fire and moisture resistance
- Roofing/Siding-Standing Seam with Kynar 500 coating, Shou Sugi Ban Accents
- Insulation-Spray Foam, R-21, fire/moisture resistant
- Walls and Trim-FSC paneling, 100% custom milled Figured Ash Trim Package
- Flooring-Designer LVP
- Cabinets and Countertops-100% Custom
- Appliances-Premium, stainless
- Heating/Cooling-Mitsubishi Mini-split
- Plumbing-Interior with access
- The Nordic: 24′ THOW by Craftsman Tiny Home
- Gorgeous Two-Loft THOW with Magical Shower
- 2020 NOAH RDI Certified THOW in FL
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023