Once they got free from student loans, this awesome couple felt ready to chase their dream of traveling the continent in a DIY van conversion. Their rig has a queen-sized bed on a lift system, an indoor bathroom, and even a convection oven/dehydrator.
An awning helps keep the place cool, and they opted out of solar power and instead installed a second alternator. Their rig is ready to go off-roading and take them wherever they want to go! For now, they aren’t working on the road, but living off their savings.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Wildkeeper’s DIY Sprinter Van Conversion
They have an awesome stainless steel bathroom.
Their awning provides some shade to keep the interior cooler.
VIDEO: 4×4 DIY 2020 Mercedes Sprinter Van Built for Off-Roading
- Financially Free in Their Van Conversion with a Wet Bath
- Finding Financial Freedom: Goodbye Mortgage, Hello RV Renovation!
- Doctor’s Sprinter with Keyboard and Paints
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Van Life | Van Conversion | Videos | Couple Tiny House Living | Interviews
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Why These Navy Veterans Chose Truck Camper Life For Now - March 29, 2023
- They Bought a House but Kept the Bus - March 29, 2023
- How Standing Rock Inspired Her Tiny Bus Life - March 28, 2023