Ryan lost his Disney engineering job back in 2020, but he used that as a launching pad for a whole new lifestyle! He had been interested in tiny homes before, but finally had a reason to purchase a 2005 Bluebird International and make it into a gorgeous school bus motorhome.
His decor is all cabin-inspired, and he dedicated most of the bus to a huge kitchen and lounge area where he could easily entertain plenty of people. His couches even create a huge king-size bed situation for overnight guests. What’s your favorite part of his rig?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
His Cozy Cabin-Inspired Skoolie Conversion
He made DIY butcher block countertops for much cheaper!
He didn’t compromise on the kitchen size.
VIDEO: Engineers DIY School Bus Tiny Home
- Husband and Wife’s Full Circle Blue Bird Bus Conversion
- Mark’s Rainforest Bus Conversion: Solo Travel at Age 60
- Young Couple Travel U.S. in Converted 1984 Blue Bird Bus
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Sherloak Homes Tiny House by Acorn Tiny Homes - March 3, 2024
- Bright & White 27-Foot Tiny Home - March 3, 2024
- WanderBus: He Converted a Shuttle Bus to Escape $1.7K Rent! - March 3, 2024