Aries Soul Traveler loved traveling but couldn’t keep dropping $600 for a weekend stay in a hotel. When she found vanlife, it seemed like the perfect solution — her own budget-friendly hotel room on wheels! She lives in a townhome and takes her van on adventures during the weekends (and vacations).
She hired a local carpenter to help her create the most adorable van conversion I’ve seen so far. This shabby-chic farmhouse van has weathered wood and vintage-inspired appliances that make this rig feel like a cozy cottage. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more
Is This The Most Adorable Van Conversion Ever?
All the walls and cabinets are cream-colored distressed wood.
VIDEO: Farmhouse-Inspired Campervan with Dinette-Bed Conversion
- Her Van Conversion Has a Clever Indoor Shower
- From Teacher to DIY Van Life with Her Two Dogs
- From Caretaker to Adventurer: How Patty Found Freedom in Van Life
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Gorgeous Three-Bedroom Tiny House For Sale - February 23, 2024
- Wee Nook Hobbit-Style Cabin in Tennessee - February 23, 2024
- Davey Jackson by Off Highway Van: Rugged Luxury Van Life - February 23, 2024