Gypsy was working 60 hours a week, talking about her dreams of escaping it all, when a coworker told her to just “shut up and do it.” She was shocked, but inspired, and within three weeks had purchased a bus she converted into her first tiny home.
That said, the bus was cumbersome and she wanted an easier way to get places — so she bought a van instead and spent 3 months building it out. While she did have a shower at one point, she got rid of it because going to the gym to shower is easier and she appreciates the storage space. Check it out below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
She Got Rid of Her Shower & Purposely Has No Windows in Her Van!
She chose not to have windows because she read most break-ins happen through van windows.
So far, she has no regrets about going tiny!
VIDEO – Her Ford Transit Camper Van Tiny Home
- She was working 60 hour work weeks
- Someone told her “shut up & do it”
- 3 Weeks later she bought her bus!
- After #buslife, she decided she wanted something smaller
- Has visited 48 states
- Van is easier to maneuver
- Jonnie’s Journey Building Vans & Travel Nursing
- Stealthy “Babe Cave” Van Conversion
- International Traveler to Van Lifer in Stealthy Ford Transit
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Luxury Ocean Studios for Dillon Beach Resort - December 4, 2022
- Family’s 500 sq. ft. Barndominium: Home, Gym & Workshop - December 3, 2022
- Barbara’s 18 ft. Industrial Farmhouse with a Porch - December 3, 2022