I’m excited to show you how this couple built their own tiny home in 4 months for only $22k.
If you already haven’t, meet Andrew and Gabriella Morrison. And check out their tiny “hOMe” on a trailer that they designed and built themselves below. You’ll get to see how they designed and built a tiny house with a relatively big kitchen, an office, two lofts, tons of storage, and more.
To explore more amazing tiny homes like this, join our Tiny House Newsletter. It’s free and you’ll be glad you did! We even give you free downloadable tiny house plans just for joining!
Couple Builds Tiny Home in 4 Months for $22k
Images © TinyHouseBuild
Please enjoy the FULL guided video tour below.
Video Tour: Couple Builds Tiny Home in 4 Months for $22k
Resources (Learn More)
- Interview with the Morrisons
- Andrew’s TEDTalk on Tiny Living
- Get the plans for this Tiny hOMe
- Get the hOMe Tiny House Construction DVD
- Get their FREE 7 day Tiny House Construction eCourse
You can share this amazing tiny house video tour with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house video you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023