Not only is this tiny house for sale, it’s currently at the Cedar Springs Tiny Village in Ohio, where they have 4 new spots open and ready for new tiny home dwellers. You could buy the house and rent a spot to park it all in one go!
The 20′ tiny house is for sale for $65,000 and lot rent is around $441 a month with 13 month+ lease. Inside, the THOW has an industrial feel, with red accents and luxury vinyl plank flooring. The loft bedroom fits a queen-sized bed and has a super cool reclaimed-wood-style headboard.
The home has stainless steel appliances, including a washer/dryer unit, and a 3/4 bathroom with a flush toilet. Enjoy the photo tour below and contact [email protected] to make an offer, or for additional information. You can also contact them about reserving a site at their village.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
THOW for Sale and Lot for Rent in Ohio!
The red trim on the house is stunning.
Inside you have more of that red accent color.
Stovetop, convection oven, and farmhouse sink.
Good-sized fridge and no trips to the laundromat necessary.
Great built-in entertainment center/desk/eating area.
Bench seating and a ladder to the upstairs.
That mini split makes temperature control a breeze.
How fun is this headboard?
Flush toilet and some great bathroom storage.
Nice one-piece shower stall.
What do you think of this gem?
- 160 sq ft with additional 85 sq ft loft
- Weighs 11,000 lbs
- Steel roof + LP SmartSiding exterior
- Ceiling spray foam insulation R-24.5
- Walls R-15 high density fiberglass insulation
- Floor spray foam insulation R-30
- Wood ceiling w/ exposed beams
- White painted T&G shiplap walls and ceiling
- Fiberglass double hung windows
- Luxury vinyl plank waterproof flooring
- 50 AMP electric service
- 9,000 BTU mini split heat/air
- Stainless steel washer/dryer combination
- Electric on demand water heater
- Stainless steel refrigerator/freezer
- Two burner propane stovetop w/ range hood
- Toaster oven
- Pull out tabletop
- Custom cabinetry w/ solid surface countertop
- 24″ stainless farmhouse sink
- Brushed nickel faucet w/ sprayer
- Wall mount vanity w/ sink in bathroom
- 32″ x 36″ fiberglass shower
- Queen loft bedroom and fold out bed 1st floor
- Porch with composite deck boards
- Cedar Springs Tiny Village in New Paris, Ohio
- 24-Foot Rivendell THOW by Modern Tiny Living
- Modern Tiny House on Wheels by Liberation Tiny Homes
Our big thanks to G Brubaker for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Tiny House Interior | THOWs | Builders
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Amazing Mid-Century Small Home in Village For Sale - June 6, 2023
- Their Amazing Skoolie with 2800 Watts of Solar - June 6, 2023
- His $5k School Bus Tiny Home - June 6, 2023
..ok, not sure why it didn’t post the first time, but here goes again…
I especially like the kitchen. That’s a sweet little setup.
I like the red accents, too.
I am surprised why more of these Tiny Homes don’t incorporate Marine stoves.
Sure, if you’re happy with a stove top only, then you’re set, but some of us would apperciate a full range.
The spot seen here for the stove top and convection oven could easily fit a nice Dickinson Caribbean or Mediterranean propane unit.
Anyway, nice rig. I think someone’s gonna be pretty happy with that one.
Marine grade products are great but they’re also expensive and thus won’t always be an option for everyone’s budget…
Yeah, I suppose a two burner top and a convection oven aren’t gonna set you back $2600+, but still, the rarity in which they’re used….you’d think they’d used (or at least mentioned) a little more often.
I do like the Red inside & out. Nice layout. Of course I would prefer a different seating than a bench type.
Its ok for visitors but I want to relax also. In one pic it says there is a convection oven but on the list it says a toaster oven. Is there both or which is it. Makes a difference. The floors and the wall upstairs are very nice too. Love the fridge also. Good luck to the seller and hope someone loves it enough to buy it.
Hi BJ, good question. Our convection oven is also a toaster oven, although I know you can have a toaster oven that isn’t a convection oven. If you are interested in the home you could email to get more clarification.