While there are plenty of tiny house villages popping up around the country, few of them allow you to outright purchase your own lot. In most cases, you bring your own tiny house and pay a yearly lease. Peacewind in Florida, however, has a number of lots where you can own a little lot and the tiny house that sits on it. You’ll pay a small HOA fee while enjoying legal tiny house living.
Braveheart Properties Of Brevard in Cocoa, Florida is a 501( c) ( 3) nonprofit that developed Peacewind, a tiny home and small cottage community offering long-term solutions for tiny homes as a permanent residence. Jinkie Echols is the founder and President. Peacewind is a legally zoned and code-compliant tiny home and small cottage community.
Learn more and take a look at the village below!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny house villages like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Florida Tiny House Community with Lots for Sale
We are proud to say that we were the first tiny home community in Brevard County!
Jinkie wrote the codes and zoning five years ago and got it passed through their county in order to create Peacewind Community as a legally planned urban development for permanent long-term living. There are 84 sites of a diverse mix of tiny homes on wheels, small cottages on a foundation that include both renters and homeowners.
Braveheart Properties offers a unique sense of community and offers a greater sense of true self-sufficiency. Braveheart offers its residents the best of simple Florida living. Peacewind includes gardens, a community dock on a private lake, a community gazebo, a dog and kids park, and you can enjoy each space launch just by walking out your front door!
You won’t run out of things to do in this area as there are nearby tourist attractions and even theme parks within a short drive. Minutes away from beautiful beaches, amazing shopping, a variety of dining options, and local attractions.
Our mission at Peacewind Community is to create a small cottage neighborhood that provides an environment that is educational, relational, sustainable, and fun. Our vision is to create a development of high-quality, aesthetically pleasing homes with lovingly and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Homes that are planned with purpose in a pocket community that will allow the residents to foster strong relationships and a healthy neighborhood. We offer several types of housing options in a cohesive community.
We offer market-value home ownership, home rentals, and home lot sales in sizes ranging from tiny to traditional. This helps Braveheart to provide funds to cover our property and maintenance costs as well fund new home builds and improvements.
VIDEO: Braveheart Properties
- They have “Bring Your Own Tiny House” Lots for Sale between $62,000-$72,000.
- There are also lots available for purchase with Cornerstone Tiny Home cottages already built on them ($299,000).
- While the village does have rental lots (where you bring your own tiny house and pay for a yearly lease), none are currently available at this time.
- All lots have electric, city water, and sewer ready for occupancy. We provide your hook-up and pad and the homeowners pay their own monthly utilities. Rentals require a background check and a minimum of a one-year lease.
- Braveheart Properties Website
- Purchase a Lot (BYO Tiny House)
- Purchase a Lot (With a Tiny House from Cornerstone Tiny Homes)
- Follow Braveheart Properties on Facebook
- Couple’s Tumbleweed Tiny House in a Colorado Community
- The Magnolia Tiny House Vacation at Acony Bell Tiny Home Community
- He Has a Community Tiny Home and a Van
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses