The “Megalodon” is an incredible rig both inside and out. Meg is a “wholistic” nutritionist & fitness coach and practices what she preaches in her amazing 4×4 van conversion that she shares with her four — big — dogs. She got into van life because she loved traveling and changing things up, but hated leaving her dogs behind.
Because of that, she designed her van around her dog’s needs, including a pull-down ramp that allows them easy access to her bed and a comfortable kennel beneath the bed for relaxing. She prioritized a wet bath inside the rig and a huge fridge to keep all her healthy food. The conversion is just brimming with cool features, so be sure to watch her tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more
Black, White & Brown Sleek Van Conversion
She had a great awning controlled by her phone.
All her dogs sleep with her.
VIDEO: Solo Female & 3 Dogs in 4×4 Sprinter Camper Van
- Photography & Mountain Biking in His Awesome Van Build
- A Bespoke Camper Van Rental For Touring Ireland
- Changing Plans & Loving Van Life in her DIY Sprinter
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Used Escape Traveler XLS Wide For Sale - December 5, 2023
- Storybook A-Frame Cabin with Monochrome Interior - December 5, 2023
- Sourwood Cabin at Kindle Ridge w/ Outdoor Swing Bed - December 5, 2023