Named after an Irish island that Julie (the owner) loves, “Bofin” is designed as a full-time residence meant to travel the country! It prioritizes the living space and kitchen, with a spacious U-shaped couch that has tons of storage underneath.
The galley kitchen has an oven, fridge, and inlaid sink, and there’s a compact bathroom at the end of the THOW. Up some storage stairs, you’ll find the bright, airy loft bedroom. What do you think of Julie’s house?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Her Full-Time Residence Tiny House
It features the special MTL lounge area.
There’s storage under the benches and in the floor.
View from the living room.
You can fit a lot of stuff under here!
Those tall ceilings are lovely!
There’s a sturdy staircase to the loft.
The cabinet color is gorgeous.
Some nice hanging storage.
An oven and microwave.
Beautiful butcher block countertops.
There’s a little washer-dryer unit.
The breakfast bar with a big window.
Inset sink with a window.
View from the other direction.
Clever flip-down storage.
Micro bathroom with a little sink and shower stall.
Residential shower and floating shelves.
There’s a light/fan in the shower.
The classy bedroom loft.
VIDEO:BOFIN: A Glorious & Luxurious 24 ft. Tiny House by MTL
- Trailer: 24 ft. Trailer Made Custom Tiny Home Trailer Foundation
- Model: Custom
- Exterior Siding: LP Vertical Smart Siding
- Roof: Steel Roof with Custom Gutters
- Flooring: Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) Flooring
- Interior Walls: PVC Interlocking Liner Paneling with Wood Trim
- Windows: Double-Pane, Tempered Glass Windows
- Package: Farmhouse Matte Black
- Social/Seating: Elevated MTL Social Area (Seats 6), Extended Countertop for Dining/Working, Bookshelves
- Sleeping: King Loft w/ 2 Wall Sconces/Custom Drawers, Social Area Converts to Full Bed
- Lighting: Recessed LED Lighting Throughout
- Stairs: Wood Staircase w/Storage and Closet, Handrail & Loft Division Wall
- Exterior Storage Box: Included
- Cabinetry: Fully Custom Floating Cabinetry
- Countertops: Brown Maple Butcher Block (Including Dining/Working Counter), 4′ Dining Table Beneath Staircase
- Sink: Farmhouse Apron Sink
- Oven/Range: 20″ Furrion 3-Burner Gas Range, Microwave w/Range Hood/Exhaust
- Refrigerator: Large 28″ Refrigerator (17 Cu. Ft.)
- Washer & Dryer: Vented Washer/Dryer Combo Unit
- Shower: Fiberglasss Shower (32″ x 32″)
- Toilet: Flush Toilet
- Shelving: Open Shelving
- Vanity & Sink: Side Faucet Sink
- Door: Custom Sliding Barn Door
- Heat/AC: Ductless Mini Split 12k BTU
- Water Heater: Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Electric Service: 50 Amp Service
- Insulation: Closed Cell Spray Foam Insulation: 3″ In Walls/Ceilings/Floors
- Her 28-foot “Funkalicious” Tiny Home by Modern Tiny Living
- The Grand: Jen’s Warm & Rustic Modern Tiny Living THOW
- 24-Foot Rivendell THOW by Modern Tiny Living
Our big thanks to Robert for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOWs | Tiny House Builders
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Sculptural Plaster Home from the 80s - June 1, 2023
- 1800s Windmill Turned Tiny Home in Portugal - June 1, 2023
- Escape Boho w/ Smartside Shou Sugi Ban Paneling FOR SALE - May 31, 2023