Tiny Digs Hotel in Portland, Oregon is home to 12 different tiny home vacations, each with a different awesome theme. Their most recent addition, the “Rock n Roll” cottage, is like a time machine that takes you back to the 1950s.
There’s a little retro fridge, an Elvis-Presley-covered bathroom, and an old rotary phone. The attention to detail inside speaks to the owner’s own 1950s upbringing! Enjoy the tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
10×16 Cottage Turned Retro Retreat
There are lots of atomic starbursts as decoration.
The little vintage table has flip-up sides.
The bathroom is decorated with tons of Elvis memorabilia.
The loft has an awesome roofline, and a Marilyn pillow.
VIDEO: 1950s Tiny Home Tour: Elvis Bathroom
- Log Cabin Tiny House at Tiny Digs Hotel in Portland
- The Gypsy at Tiny Digs Portland Hotel
- The Modern: Tiny House Hotel Room at Tiny Digs
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- His Incredible DIY Adventure Rig - September 22, 2023
- Solar-Powered Gooseneck Tiny Home - September 22, 2023
- Her Stealthy and Affordable Box Truck Home Built for $8.5K - September 21, 2023