Do you remember this family’s tiny house tour? We told you they also have a van and sailboat they travel in, and today you’ll be getting an insider look at their DIY van conversion (that was also totally debt-free!).
They did some super creative stuff with this conversion, including creating an elevator bed for the grown-ups that comes down at night and a living/eating/car-seat-holding area that turns into a giant kid bed. Let us know what your favorite part is below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their Van with an Elevator Bed
Their little kitten has a slide-out fridge, two burner cook-top, and a sink.
You can see the grown-up bed up high, and the couch below.
VIDEO: Vanlife for Family of Four
- Family of Four’s Ford Transit Van Conversion with Shower
- Our Van Susan: Family of 4’s Van Conversion
- Family of 4 Lives in a Tiny Home, Sailboat & Van!
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Motorhomes | Bus Conversion | Van Dwelling | Van Life | Vans | Video Tours | Conversions | Vehicles
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- They Spent 3 Months Renovating Their Narrowboat Home - March 21, 2023
- 1.5 Years Building his $3,000 School Bus Tiny Home - March 20, 2023
- Content Creators & Family in Their 2021 RV - March 20, 2023
Awesome use of space! I’m sure there are some limitations when you actually get to use everything on there but the meticulous planning that had to go into that masterpiece is amazing. Also, I think, the longer you use that space, the easier it would be to cope with the limited space.
* Their little KITTEN has a pull out fridge. That kitty is living the dream! Lol! Love the post anyway!