Do you remember this family’s tiny house tour? We told you they also have a van and sailboat they travel in, and today you’ll be getting an insider look at their DIY van conversion (that was also totally debt-free!).
They did some super creative stuff with this conversion, including creating an elevator bed for the grown-ups that comes down at night and a living/eating/car-seat-holding area that turns into a giant kid bed. Let us know what your favorite part is below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their Van with an Elevator Bed
Their little kitten has a slide-out fridge, two burner cook-top, and a sink.
You can see the grown-up bed up high, and the couch below.
VIDEO: Vanlife for Family of Four
- A family that lives in a tiny house, a van conversion, and a sailboat.
- The van conversion is DIY and debt-free, featuring creative elements.
- Notable features of the van conversion include an elevator bed for adults and a multifunctional living/eating/car-seat area that transforms into a large kid bed.
- The family’s kitten has its own space with a slide-out fridge, a two-burner cooktop, and a sink.
- Family of Four’s Ford Transit Van Conversion with Shower
- Our Van Susan: Family of 4’s Van Conversion
- Family of 4 Lives in a Tiny Home, Sailboat & Van!
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Amazing 12-foot-wide Park Model with Ground Floor Bedroom - September 28, 2023
- Her Self-Built Van Conversion with No Prior Experience - September 28, 2023
- Their Shipping Container Cabin and RV Life - September 27, 2023