Craig and Tanya are enjoying their midlife years in their ProMaster van conversion. They have a unique cork ceiling and fabric-covered plywood panels to absorb lots of sound inside the van.
They didn’t want to tear down and put up a bed, so they have a stationary one, as well as a convertible couch/eating area. Bamboo cabinets and multiple cooking options keep their kitchen set-up dynamic. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Double Swivel Chairs, Pop-Up Counters & Hidden Potty
They have a convertible seating area.
An awning helps extend their living space outdoors.
VIDEO: Perfectly Designed DIY 4×4 Mercedes Sprinter
- Ram ProMaster Van Conversion with a Bathroom by Bemyvan
- Working Full Time in their ProMaster Van Conversion
- Modern Ram ProMaster Conversion w/ Bathroom
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Epic Skoolie w/ Giant Bathroom and Adorable Eyes - January 29, 2023
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023