It’s always amazing how much more spacious the 10-foot-wide tiny homes feel compared to the 8-foot-wide ones, and this “Big Bertha” from Indigo River Tiny Homes is no exception. You especially feel it in the U-shaped kitchen on the far end of the tiny home.
The primary bedroom is a loft with standing room around the bed, and the second loft is split to allow two kids to have their own space. Finally, a couch doubles as a hide-a-bed for any guests. Do you like this layout?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
U-shaped Kitchen and Standing-Room Loft in This THOW
Loo at the swirling staircase to the loft.
A beautiful U-shaped kitchen.
There’s lots of counterspace here!
Comfortable couch and beautiful room divider.
The loft is split for two twin mattresses.
The primary loft has standing room and two wardrobes.
Beautiful tile work in the tub surround.
- California King-Size Stand-Up Loft that allows anyone under 6’4″ to stand up beside the bed & wardrobe
- L-shaped landing creates space to get dressed beside both Full-Size Wardrobes in the Master Loft + an extra Window & Window Seat Storage Bench
- Custom Shelving on the other side of the bed
- Storage Staircase leads to the Master Loft
- Classic crawl-in loft fits 2 twin beds with custom storage/room divider for a “Jack & Jill” style privacy
- Triangular Juliette Balcony with a beautiful Cherry Banister for extra hang out space in the loft that over looks the Living Area/TV
- Solid Cherry Sprial Ladder
- 5’x8′ Bathroom with Vessel Sink Vanity
- Standard Soaking Tub/Shower Combo
- Artistic tile surround with subway tile, a glass tile accent & natural river stones in the bath
- Crank-out Awning Style Window above the tile
- Laundry Cove for combo Washer/Dryer & more storage (not included in Bath square footage)
- Standard Flush Toilet
- Large Kitchen with a drop-leaf table that seats 2-6
- Apartment-Size Kitchen Appliances & TONS of cabinets & counter space
- Cherry Butcher Block Counter Tops
- Large Stainless Steel Sink with built in Cutting Board
- Large windows for plenty of natural light + Picture Window upgrade
- Plenty of Living Space for a Convertible Sofa to sleep 2 more!
- Wheel-Well Storage and Shelf behind the Couch
- Beautiful Reclaimed Wood Accent Wall + Shelf
- Custom lighting fixtures throughout
- Standard RV Hook-ups
- Triple Axle, 21k lbs. rated Trailer/Foundation
- Single Slope Roofline
- Mini-Split A/C + Heat Pump
- Large Exterior Utility Closet on one one end + 4′ tall “Bike Shed”under the Deluxe Landing on the other end
- Exterior Metal & Cedar Accents in addition to the standard Smart Side Siding
- 35-ft. Gooseneck Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
- Beautiful 200 Sq. Ft. Custom Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
- Wanderlust Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
Our big thanks to Indigo River for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautiful, New Extra Long Boho For Sale Now - February 2, 2023
- Brown Bird and Company Campervan Conversion: The Nevis - February 2, 2023
- Buddhism and Meditation in Her Van - February 2, 2023