This is a stealthy and RV-certified 28-ft. cargo trailer tiny house. Well, I call it stealth but at this point it’s pretty obvious that it’s an RV since it has added windows. But other than that, one could very well assume it is still some sort of work trailer. Sometimes these are built out with skylight windows for added stealthiness.
I don’t think I have ever come across a cargo-trailer build that is stated to be RV-certified. For some, that may not even matter, but if one ever plans on staying in a campground an RV certification may help increase the odds to be allowed to park and camp onsite with a tiny house like this. So take a look and let us know what you think! Is this a style that you would ever consider?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny houses for sale like this one, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
28-ft. Stealth Cargo Tiny House For Sale in Florida
This stealthy tiny house is a lengthy 28-ft. long!
The inside features more windows than you would expect in a build like this.
Rooftop vent helps circulate the air quickly and naturally.
There’s even a full bathroom with flush toilet and an instant hot water heater.
Ready for a warm shower? Not a problem with that here.
The exterior door folds down and turns into somewhat of a porch.
The lockable front door adds function and security.
And in many ways, it looks like an ordinary cargo trailer with who knows what inside? Most would probably assume it’s just gear and toys, but in this case it’s a stealthy tiny home!
There’s another side-entry door, too!
- 28′ x 8.5′
- 3′ x 3′ shower
- 30″ vanity
- Elongated flush toilet
- 50 amp service
- Tankless hot water heater
- Split a/c
- 10 cubic inch refrigerator
- All in one washer and dryer
- 24″ stove with oven
- 19″ x 24″ sink, 9″ deep with pull out faucet
- Butcher block counters
- 58-sq.-ft. closet
- 43″ flatscreen TV
- 8′ x 7′ fold down porch
- Door with deadbolt and lock
- Out of West Palm Beach, Florida area
- Built in 2021
- financing available
What do you think?
- 24-ft. Cargo Trailer Turned Tiny Home (For Sale, Asking $27,500)
- 24-ft. Cargo Trailer Turned Stealth Tiny House
- They Turned This Cargo Trailer Into A Cozy, Stealthy, And Beautiful Camper
- 13-Foot Stealth Cargo Trailer Conversion for $5950
- Bed Lifts to Ceiling in this DIY Stealthy Cargo Trailer Conversion
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Builders | Cargo Trailers | Tiny Houses For Sale
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Round House: A Unique Tiny Living Experience in Delta, Colorado - May 24, 2023
- Life in his Self-Converted Chevy Camaro Camper - May 22, 2023
- The Ultimate Tiny House Experience at the Carolina Treehouse - May 22, 2023
there is no bed, not big enough, just a straight thru walk
I’ve never seen an electric toilet before. Nice how you can convert human waste to electricity. 😉
I could definitely live in this. My twin bed would fit comfortably, with room to spare. A murphy bed would certainly work for anyone who needed more sleep space….and would be easy to install. Lots of conveniences in this, and if I were in the market, I would quickly pick this one up!