This adorable couple worked together running a kaleidoscope business for more than 30 years, but wife Shelley hit an impass one day where she really wanted to travel. Randy says she did what he wanted for 30 years, so it was his turn to follow her. #RelationshipGoals
As such, Shelley let Randy pick the exterior color of the bus and took care of the rest of the decor. And he didn’t hold back! He chose quite the showstopping lime green color. You’ll love Tiny House Giant Journey’s interior tour with this great couple.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Knapp Time: Lime Green Retirement Bus Conversion
Comfortable couch on one side, and table on the other
Look how happy they are!
Just a look at one of their kaleidoscopes.
VIDEO: Retired Artistic Couple Converts Bus into Tiny Home
- Follow the couple on Instagram
- Subscribe to their YouTube channel
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- Retired High School Sweethearts Hit the Road in a Bus
- Retired Couple’s 50 Sq. Ft. DIY Vardo
- Retired Couple’s Tiny Life on a Catamaran: From Croatia Around the World
Our big thanks to Tiny House Giant Journey for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Motorhomes | Bus Conversions | Conversions | Video Tour
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Adorable Tiny Cottage on Scenic Alpaca Farm - March 30, 2023
- 24 Ft. Coastal Modern THOW by Modern Tiny Living - March 30, 2023
- Why These Navy Veterans Chose Truck Camper Life For Now - March 29, 2023
Inspirational! what a great shared vision these two have done — WOW!