Here’s the “Bouldin Creek Bungalow” which sits behind the main house on this property and is filled with quaint and quirky decor to make it a truly one-of-a-kind stay. You can sit out on the front porch to enjoy coffee prepared in the full kitchen inside.
There’s both a downstairs bedroom with ensuite bath, and a large loft for additional guests. The living room and kitchen seamlessly make up the downstairs. This looks like a really great design for full-time living as well. Thoughts?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Ecclectic Austin Bungalow Vacation
I love the covered front porch.
Time to head inside…
You walk into the living room with a comfortable couch.
How awesome is that primitive cabinet on the right?
An L-shaped kitchen has all you’d want including a dishwasher.
Love the vintage metal light fixture.
Microwave over oven. Cute shelves.
Inside the primitive cabinet — games!
View from the bedroom.
There’s a TV in the bedroom.
What a fun comforter!
Sliding panels show off the generous closet space.
A staircase/ladder hybrid goes to the loft bedroom.
Great place for kids to hang out.
Pocket door between the bathroom and bedroom.
Vanity with lots of light.
Washer and dryer unit.
Another quick look at the loft space.
- Stand-alone house w/ private entrance, centrally located in Bouldin Creek Neighborhood
- The house has one bedroom w/ King plus loft w/ Queen.
- Full kitchen appliances plus pots, pans, and spices for cooking
- Living room with couch, ottoman, desk, and table with chairs
- Full bathroom w/ shower
- In-house Washer and Dryer
- Air Conditioning – house stays super cool!
- Casper mattress
- Google Fiber (high speed Wifi)
- Firestick TV (HBO, Netflix, Hulu, Prime, Disney+)
- Board games!
- Guest house includes front patio
- Nomad Settles Down to Tiny House Village in Austin
- Gamer’s Park Model Tiny Home in Austin
- Special Ed Teacher’s 43-ft. Tiny House in Austin
Our big thanks to Rein & Porter for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Amazing 12-foot-wide Park Model with Ground Floor Bedroom - September 28, 2023
- Her Self-Built Van Conversion with No Prior Experience - September 28, 2023
- Their Shipping Container Cabin and RV Life - September 27, 2023