In a tiny house, using every inch of space is of utmost importance. That’s why the closet!BOOM! system is such a great way to organize your hanging clothing in a compact area. This innovative closet rod allows you to hang clothing on special thin hangers and then push the whole arm flat against the wall.
The company sells the “naked” rods, or you can also purchase thin wardrobes in a number of sizes to hide the clothing. The rods and wardrobes come in a number of styles and finishes to fit any decor. If you have a larger side table, you can even stagger the rods to get up to 3x the storage space. What do you think?
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Best Way To Hang Clothes in a Tiny House?
Here’s the 10-inch-deep wardrobe from the side.
This is the “naked” rod, which you can hang anywhere.
Here you see it behind a bedroom door.
VIDEO: Headboard as a closet
VIDEO: “Naked” ClosetBoom35 Hung on Wall
- 3-in-1 Dishwasher Sink Combo by Fotile Global
- Why You Need the ROBA Laundry Hamper: REVIEW!
- REVIEW: Jackery 1500 Solar Generator + 4 x SolarSaga 100W Panels
Our big thanks to James D. for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Bus and Van Life After Losing Her Mom - September 26, 2023
- Their Epic 4×4 Ambulance Conversion - September 26, 2023
- Incredible 38-ft. Tiny House with a Private Bedroom - September 25, 2023