This is one super cute little 107 sq. ft. cabin tucked into the towering trees of Fernwood Hills in Ontario. About half of the wall space in the cabin is windows, allowing for tons of refreshing, natural light.
It began as just a daytime retreat where people come to be alone with their thoughts or to write or meditate, but after they got enough interest, the owners put it up as an overnight retreat. Take a look and tell us what you think!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Western Ontario Woodland Tiny House
A lush canopy of trees surrounds the cabin.
The bed takes up most of the interior.
It also looks magical in the snow.
Here it is with different bedding. Mini-fridge in the corner.
Lighted steps to the cabin.
- Bedroom cabin
- No washroom (bathroom up the road, 2 mins by car)
- Huge windows look out to nature and wildlife
- Retreat, re-wind, and re-fuel by yourself or with your significant other
- Maximum of TWO people and both must be adults.
- Add on Option: $175 paid when you are here via cash or etrans
Pretty tiny lights and flowers in season in your space and a lovely food grazing board consisting of several cheeses, crackers, fruit, veg in season, nachos/dip, apples/caramel, stuffed mushrooms, pulled pork or beef on a bun, a few other hot apps, Hot home made soup in season and a home made dessert.
Delivered to your space upon arrival. Some allergies cannot be accommodated. Must be ordered and confirmed before your arrival.
- Little Red A-Frame in Vermont
- Walker Pond Tiny Tree Cabin in Vermont
- Secluded Off-Grid Log Cabin in Vermont
Our big thanks to Ashley for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Airbnb | Cabins | Vacations
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- They Spent 3 Months Renovating Their Narrowboat Home - March 21, 2023
- 1.5 Years Building his $3,000 School Bus Tiny Home - March 20, 2023
- Content Creators & Family in Their 2021 RV - March 20, 2023
Pretty little building but I would spend too much time in a car! 🙂
I would never consider staying in a cabin without a bathroom — without even an outhouse within close walking distance! Not even luxurious camping if I have to actually get in a car to drive to the bathroom! Gorgeous, but definitely NOT for me!