Here’s some exciting news if you’re looking for a prefab cabin! A production facility for My Cabin is now manufacturing units in Waukegan, Il. The company was born in Latvia, but now it has come to North America, building units out of a 30,000-square-foot warehouse steps from Chicago!
They offer four different tiny homes, all under 500 square feet, which are built in their facility and then installed at your site. You can pick just one, or buy a set of them! They’re all made from luxury materials, so you’ll get a functional and gorgeous space. Learn more below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Mix & Match PreFab Cabins Delivered Anywhere
The larger model has a storage loft and ground floor bedroom
Beautiful finishes throughout!
I love the Scandinavian feel!
Slip in a little office space for work-from-home.
Looking down from the loft.
Everything is light and bright.
Here’s the storage loft (or a kid bedroom).
Beautiful bathroom finishes.
The exterior is so beautiful.
These ones are getting names.
That window must let in so much natural light.
Here’s another unit in production.
This is the layout for the largest model.
Made with some of the most durable materials and high-end interior finishes on the market, the homes provide a balanced and cozy environment intended for year-round living. PrefabPads has increased the level of engineering for My Cabin in North America to add maximum insulation values, high wind loads, and strong snow loads to meet US building code in nearly every state.
My Cabin offers four different models:
• My Milla Long (516 sq. ft.) is our largest offering. It includes a kitchen with island, living room area, full bathroom with walk-in shower and stackable washer/dryer, a ground floor bedroom and a loft area that overlooks the living room for storage and extra space. Expansive windows run the height of the first floor.
• My Milla (357 sq. ft.) checks all the boxes with a kitchen, full bathroom, and comfortable sleeping and living areas full of light and ample space.
• My Kalmus (185 sq. ft.) serves as an accessory space, perfect as an office/den, guest quarters, or extra living room for family overflow! Available with or without a full bathroom.
• My Galia (80 sq. ft.) a matching sauna that provides full relaxation with an all cedar interior. This is the perfect addition to any backyard or vacation property as a tool to boost rental revenue.
Individual unit pricing ranges from $37,500-$140,000.
All units are designed to work together in harmony and can be sold as a set. If desired, My Cabin clients can work with their personal contractor to connect units once delivered and My Cabin can assist in planning the best configuration for the customer’s needs.
- Beautiful Prefab Backyard Homes by Abodu
- The Solo Prefab A-frame Tiny House by Avrame USA
- Curved Prefab Cabin in Oregon
Our big thanks to Sophia for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOWs | Tiny House Builders | Tiny Homes for Sale | Prefab
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 19-Year-Old Builds Budget Box Truck Tiny Home - June 8, 2023
- National Park Adventures: Couple’s Van Conversion Journey - June 8, 2023
- Gorgeous 24 Ft. NOAH-Certified Dragon Tiny Home - June 7, 2023
Wow! I love these! The exteriors are beautiful! The floor plan of the largest one shows a fabulous kitchen, roomy bathroom and a generous bedroom and it feels so comfortable. The materials used are fabulous, too, and the light wood is very pleasing. I like that the floor plan showed a nice blank wall across from the sofa so you could mount a big screen TV there for easy viewing, something you don’t often see…even the actual model pictured shows a big window across from the sofa. It also showed plenty of room in the big bathroom to install an even larger shower and, in fact, is the only change I can see that I would want to make. That model would be the perfect ADU…with an added deck, please…and would do well if it was the only structure, too. Having a cluster as shown would make for a most pleasant place to live! Kudos to the designers!