You might remember Kristie Wolf and her unique vacation designs, like the promotional potato she turned into an Airbnb. Her latest, the Cocoon Cottage, has a cozy woodland feel and overlooks North Tenmile Lake in Oregon. The bulk of the cottage came as a prefab from Iglucraft in Estonia, but Wolf personalized every detail!
There’s actually a secondary “iglu” that’s a sauna on another deck close to the water. Oh, and an old tin Cowboy tub near the cottage lets you take a bath while soaking in the nature views! What a fun spot to stay — what’s your favorite part?
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
The Cocoon Cottage: Romantic Pod Airbnb
The cottage is 28 feet long and just over 7 feet wide
There’s a bathroom and kitchenette as well.
VIDEO: Prefab Tiny Home is her fairytale cottage
- Kristie Wolf designs unique vacation properties full-time
- North Tenmile Lake, Oregon
- Prefab unit from Iglucraft in Estonia
- Thought shipping/cost would be 60 days/$6k
- Ended up taking 9 months and $40K!
- Chose natural/garden elements in the decor
- Cozy bedroom nook
- Drop-leaf table and small armchairs
- Bathroom with shower stall
- She Built A Giant Potato Tiny House In Idaho
- Conkers: Sustainable Pod Homes Designed to Click Together
- The Snoozy-Owl Pod: Perfect Cottage Getaway
- Eye-Shaped Micro-Cabin with Glass Roof
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Splitting Time Between Homesteading & Vanlife - February 5, 2023
- Archways, Tuck-Away Toilet & Cedar Shower Van Conversion - February 4, 2023
- Full-Time Travel in Her 1983 Sun Lite Truck Camper - February 3, 2023