When you’re serious about fitness, finding room for your Peloton bike, weights and yoga equipment is a priority. Ashleigh and Elyse seamlessly incorporated their wellness areas into their 360 sq. ft. tiny house, adding a micro gym next to their bathroom.
The mid-century modern tiny house was inspired by A-frames and has a dramatic sloping roof, clean lines, and warm wooden accents throughout. They added privacy film to their large windows so people in their RV park could stop and stare without the couple feeling on display.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their Tiny House is ready for Fitness
They made plenty of room in the living room for yoga.
Their happy little spot in the RV park where they live.
VIDEO: Life in a SUPER Stunning Tiny House
- Follow Asleigh on Instagram
- Follow Elyse on Instagram
- The Builder: Fritz Tiny Homes
- Check out The Builder on Instagram
- 28 ft. Murphy Bed THOW w/ Tons of Storage
- Escape’s Mid-Century Modern N1 Tiny Home
- Her Modern Health And Fitness Tiny House
Our big thanks to James D. for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Wandering Roots 20′ Tiny Home For $65.4K - November 27, 2022
- Modern 424-square-foot Backcountry Prefab Cabin - November 26, 2022
- Their $20,000 Party Box Truck Tiny House with a Lift Bed - November 26, 2022