Steph is a full-time vanlifer who knows what she wants! A microwave, so she doesn’t have to cook, and a big enough water tank and hot water heater for daily showers. The van she built with her husband, Alejo, proves you can be a little “spoiled” and still live in a van.
The couple actually rented vans for vacations for a few years before they got remote jobs and were able to buy and convert their own. Now they’re loving traveling in Alaska with their three gorgeous dogs.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
From Renting Vans to Living Full-Time in a DIY One!
They have half a bed during the daytime that transforms into a queen+ at night.
They have a wetbath behind them that they use daily.
VIDEO: DIY Camper Van W/ Full Bathroom + Remote Work in Alaska
- Follow them on Instagram
- Follow her on Instagram
- Follow them on YouTube
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- High Ceiling Camper Van w/ Articulating Solar Panels
- The Zephyr Van Sleeps 3 & Has Indoor Shower
- “Meg-Noliaaa” Van Crafted from Milled Wood
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautiful, New Extra Long Boho For Sale Now - February 2, 2023
- Brown Bird and Company Campervan Conversion: The Nevis - February 2, 2023
- Buddhism and Meditation in Her Van - February 2, 2023