Steph is a full-time vanlifer who knows what she wants! A microwave, so she doesn’t have to cook, and a big enough water tank and hot water heater for daily showers. The van she built with her husband, Alejo, proves you can be a little “spoiled” and still live in a van.
The couple actually rented vans for vacations for a few years before they got remote jobs and were able to buy and convert their own. Now they’re loving traveling in Alaska with their three gorgeous dogs.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
From Renting Vans to Living Full-Time in a DIY One!
They have half a bed during the daytime that transforms into a queen+ at night.
They have a wetbath behind them that they use daily.
VIDEO: DIY Camper Van W/ Full Bathroom + Remote Work in Alaska
- Follow them on Instagram
- Follow her on Instagram
- Follow them on YouTube
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- High Ceiling Camper Van w/ Articulating Solar Panels
- The Zephyr Van Sleeps 3 & Has Indoor Shower
- “Meg-Noliaaa” Van Crafted from Milled Wood
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Couple Tiny House Living | Van Life | Conversions | Interviews
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Escape Boho w/ Smartside Shou Sugi Ban Paneling FOR SALE - May 31, 2023
- Van Life with an Office & Rooftop Deck - May 31, 2023
- Their Stationary and Travel Bus Life - May 31, 2023
Great job and great dogs.