It includes a cozy breakfast nook/living room, a spacious loft bedroom with a skylight and a compact kitchen and bathroom. A snug tiny house for one or two people who don’t mind ladders.
Independent Series 4800 by Designer Eco Tiny Homes
- Western Red Cedar Bevelled/Sheet Metal Corrugated exterior walls
- Double glazed windows with flyscreens
- Kitchen appliances inc. cooktop, microwave, sink, fridge, and range hood
- Bathroom including toilet, shower, and vanity unit with mirror cabinet
- LED internal lighting and ceiling fan
- Hybrid solar/mains power system
- Sheet metal corrugated roofing
- Termite treated timber wall frame
- Steel floor frame/trailer (3,500kgs GVM rating)
- R2.0 insulated walls and ceiling
- From $46,650
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Custom Noyer V4 with All the Amenities by Minimaliste - October 19, 2020
- Philip & Jackie’s Window-Filled Tiny Idahome THOW - October 19, 2020
- Kristen’s Debt-Free Tiny House on a Foundation in Alaska - October 18, 2020