We showed you Version One back in April, but this new video tour below shows some of the different options available for the inside of your Escape One, including a gas stove and huge windows in the living room. Be sure to check it out and get the additional details at the end of the post.
Escape One, Version Two: Zen Tiny House on Wheels
Your zen-like view when relaxing on the couch.
Stairs (with safety railing!) leading to the sleeping loft.
This customer wanted a built-in storage couch.
One of the kitchen options with sink and gas burner.
Video: Escape One Version 2
- SIZE: 25′ long,(30′ including hitch) x 8.5’W x 13’6″H. RVIA Certified Travel Trailer.
- SQUARE FOOTAGE: 276 sq/ft. including second floor
- PRICE: Introductory MSRP $49,800 with standard items.
- MODEL: You can see ONE at our Factory. Just call 844.696.3722. Here are other locations.
- WEIGHT: 8500 lbs. Exact weight depends on options.
- TRAILER: Steel, 7000 lb tandem axles, radial tires, electric brakes, Hopkins break-away safety system, easy use leveling jacks, steel, rodent resistant belly.
- EXTERIOR: Unique Shou Sugi Ban style siding. Full light 36″ glass entry door. Low-E windows, many open.
- INTERIOR: Raw Lodgepole Pine center match with pine trim. Laminate flooring (option: oak hardwood). Pine solid core bathroom door, optional frosted full light door.
- INSULATION: Closed cell foam using recycled products, 7.4 R value per inch. Avg. R values R30.
- CLIMATE CONTROL OPTIONS: High efficiency split system A/C with heat pump, LP furnace with thermostat. Baseboard heat included. Solar Power and Off-Grid Features available.
- MULTI-PURPOSE FIRST FLOOR LIVING AREA: LED lighting, extensive storage, panoramic + opening windows, book/storage shelf. First floor can be dining area + office or bedroom or living room or multi-purpose room.
- SECOND FLOOR: LED Lighting, panoramic plus opening windows, 64 sq/ft, nearly 5′ ceiling. Perfect for bedroom, playroom, office or living space. Expandable to 108 sq/ft.
- STORAGE: Large under stairway closet plus drawers, wall wood pegs.
- UTILITY HOOK-UPS: Standard RV hook-ups including 30 amp electric plug, 3/4″ water connection and 3″ quick couple septic connection. Optional water tanks available.
- PLUMBING: 3/4″ pex water lines, on demand LP hot water heater.
- OPTIONAL KITCHEN: Pine cabinetry, hideaway sink/LP stove, under counter frig/freezer, solid butcher block tops, upper shelving.
- BATHROOM: 36″ tub/shower, designer sink, Toto toilet, LED lighting, towel bars, low sohn vent fan, storage shelves.
- OTHER OPTIONS: Queen bed, full or twin beds, flatscreen TV with Blu-ray, stone counter top, USB outlets, cellular shades, exterior shower.
- WARRANTY: 2 years plus.
Want a tiny house like this one? Get in touch with Escape on their website here.
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Introducing Hygge Supply Kit Homes - April 15, 2021
- Jerod & Mia’s Airbnb THOW w/ Luxury Bathroom - April 15, 2021
- 29 Ft Northwoods Fully-Furnished Thimble Home For Sale - April 14, 2021