This is the ESCAPE ONE Japanese Style Tiny House on Wheels. It’s 25′ long with approximately 276 sq. ft. of space inside. There’s a larger version called the ONE XL that you may also want to check out.
To explore more amazing tiny homes like this, join our Tiny House Newsletter. It’s free and you’ll be glad you did! We even give you free downloadable tiny house plans just for joining!
ESCAPE ONE Tiny House on Wheels
Images © Escape
ONE is organic, natural, zen. From the ancient Japanese Shou Sugi Ban exterior to the soaring airy interior, ONE feels quiet, traditional and yet timeless with the flexibility to be used in dozens of ways to let you fully express yourself and serve your needs.
25′ long,(30′ including hitch) x 8.5’W x 13’6″H. RVIA Certified Travel Trailer.
Images © Escape
Video of the ESCAPE ONE Zen Tiny House
Learn more using the resources below. Thanks!
- 25′ long (30′ including hitch) x 8.5′ wide x 13’6″ high
- RVIA Certified Travel Trailer
- 5′ high sleeping loft!
- Just over 300 sq. ft. of space inside
- Normal staircase to the loft with railing
- Starts at $49,800
Learn more about the ESCAPE One here.
Our big thanks to ESCAPE for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny house with ground floor bedroom and large kitchen - February 18, 2019
- 1967 VW Microbus Renovated by Zenbox Design - February 18, 2019
- 523 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cabin with Land in Spur, TX – $60k - February 16, 2019