Karina Brez Jewelry sells stunning pieces made for the equestrian, and they had Movable Roots build them a mobile jewelry store called The Jeweled Barn.
The store features a dark stained exterior and a natural and sophisticated interior that’s a mix of green and plaid. There are copper gutters on the outside to elevate the mood and window boxes that now overflow with color. Best of all? It’s solar powered!
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more
Karina Brez Jewelry Gets A Tiny House Storefront!
The inside is supposed to feel equestrian-chic!
I just love the trunk-inspired drawers here.
The plaid accent wall is dreamy.
There are so many gorgeous display cases for the pieces.
More spots for jewelry.
Note the mini-split for keeping it comfortable.
And it’s solar-powered. How fun.
The copper gutters are just magnificent.
Here’s a picture of the owner and her furnished store!
VIDEO: A Quick Tour
View this post on Instagram
- Subscribe to Movable Roots on YouTube
- The Jeweled Barn
- Movable Roots on Instagram
- Follow Karina Brez Jewelry on Instagram
- Jojo Bean Series by Movable Roots: 20′ to 26′ Tiny Homes
- The Moth Tiny House Welcomes Storytellers & Listeners
- They Built A Cracker Barrel Tiny House!
Our big thanks to Michael for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Builders | THOWs | Commerical
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- DIY ProMaster w Office & Rooftop Deck - May 31, 2023
- Half & Half Stationary and Travel Bus Life - May 31, 2023
- Skyframe A-Frame in Maine w/ Spiral Staircase - May 31, 2023
I would love to shop at a store that pretty! What a clever idea!