Shannon and Bobby were faced with the need to start traveling a lot for work, but instead of spending time apart, they decided to jump on the tiny living bandwagon and buy an RV! They converted the kids’ bunk area into a work-from-home office and hit the road.
They had loved overseas travel and tent camping, but found a new joy in taking their home with them and appreciating everything the United States has to offer! Enjoy their tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
When They Had to Travel For Work, They Tried an RV
They kept most of the original RV features.
The bunk room turned office.
VIDEO: Full-Time RV Life – Remote Work & Travel
- Family of 6 Downsized from 4000 Sq. Ft. Into an RV!
- Their Funky 1976 Shasta RV w/ a Bathtub!
- From the Netherlands to Discovering Europe in Their Campervan
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Bus and Van Life After Losing Her Mom - September 26, 2023
- Their Epic 4×4 Ambulance Conversion - September 26, 2023
- Incredible 38-ft. Tiny House with a Private Bedroom - September 25, 2023