Sure you could stay in a hobbit hole, but about a vacation in the Shire? This little Hobbit Village in Tennessee sits at Forest Gully Farms and includes three hobbit holes which you can rent all at once! Two of the holes contain beds, and the third is a dry kitchen and dining area to gather.
The homes are part of a permaculture farm, where you can collect berries and chicken eggs and roam 15 acres of beautiful land! There’s even a kid-sized hobbit playhouse on the grounds. Close to the huts you’ll find a bath house with two bathrooms and a laundry room.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Gully Huts on 15 Acre Permaculture Farm
These awesome half-log steps bring you down into the gully.
Here’s one of the bedroom Hobbit holes.
And here’s the other one with a queen bed.
The third hobbit hole has the kitchen area.
How fun to step through that round door!
There is even a mini kids’ hobbit hole play house.
This is the nearby bath house.
This is one bathroom with a changing table.
And the other one with the shower.
There’s even a washer/dryer onsite for your convenience.
You can collect eggs from the chickens!
This is the spiral food forest.
Enjoy the fire pit or do some grilling.
- Your stay includes all three Hobbit huts
- Two are bedrooms
- The middle one has the kitchen
- There is a bathhouse nearby
- Permaculture farm for you to enjoy
- Harvest eggs in the morning!
- Santa Fe, TN location
- Hobbit-like Home in a Wild French Garden: Vacation Bliss!
- The Dugout: Hobbit-Inspired Cottage with Library Bath!
- The Hobbit Tiny House Vacation in Lyons, Colorado
Our big thanks to Forest Gully Farms for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Ex-Gov’t Rig Insulated w/ Local Alpaca Wool - January 26, 2022
- Bus Life And Painting 10,000 Mural Flowers Across the United States - January 26, 2022
- Rolling with Ophelia: Couple’s Debt-Free Bus Life - January 25, 2022