This is The Kingdom A-frame cabin in Burke, Vermont.
It was built in 1968, features a full kitchen, 3-rooms, and 1.5 baths. The getaway cabin is near Kingdom Trails, Lake Willoughby, and Burke Mountain. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting A-frames and cabins like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more stuff like this!
Kingdom A-frame Cabin in Burke
- 1968 A-frame cabin
- In the ‘Northeast Kingdom’
- Burke, Vermont
- On 3.8 acres
- The basement serves as the third bedroom as well as a game room
- Little Red A-Frame in Vermont
- Vermont Tiny House Vacation with Green Mountain Views
- The Black A-frame at Two Black Cabins
Our big thanks to @thekingdomaframe for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Barn at Edenwood: Romantic Little Cabin with a Hot Tub Loft - January 22, 2022
- Lightly Used Escape ONE Tiny House on Discount! - January 14, 2022
- The Emraald Van Build by Vandamme Conversions - January 14, 2022