This is The Kingdom A-frame cabin in Burke, Vermont.
It was built in 1968, features a full kitchen, 3-rooms, and 1.5 baths. The getaway cabin is near Kingdom Trails, Lake Willoughby, and Burke Mountain. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting A-frames and cabins like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more stuff like this!
Kingdom A-frame Cabin in Burke
- 1968 A-frame cabin
- In the ‘Northeast Kingdom’
- Burke, Vermont
- On 3.8 acres
- The basement serves as the third bedroom as well as a game room
- Little Red A-Frame in Vermont
- Vermont Tiny House Vacation with Green Mountain Views
- The Black A-frame at Two Black Cabins
Our big thanks to @thekingdomaframe for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Builders | THOW | Park Model Tiny Houses | Minimaliste Tiny Homes
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Versatile Tiny Home with Year-Round Comforts - June 9, 2023
- Cow Shed Tiny House at Easton Farm Park in the UK - June 2, 2023
- The Redwood Tiny House: A Spacious and Luxurious Home on Wheels - May 29, 2023
LOVE ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CABIN! Fun, kitschy, great layout, llama upstairs! Shelves with little figures, spiral staircase, acreage, rocks to ground your feet at the bathroom vanity.
SO MUCH FUN! LOVE! LOVE!! LOVE!!! ♥️
This is the kind of place I have been looking for to buy all my life!
Well, why don’t you? Oh, tad too expensive for you at this point of time in your life? Certainly looks like it to me. Damn! Damn! DAMN!
Those comments were not necessary.
My apologies. I worded that badly. I meant to say that it was a tad too expensive for me. And I didn’t check before I posted. And you were absolutely right to be offended.
Thank-you for clarifying. 🍻