This fire tower chalet in Pennsylvania is surrounded by acres of forest in every direction, giving you a magical private retreat from the world. The first floor houses a well-appointed kitchen, bathroom, and living space, but the real magic is upstairs!
The second story of the stone fire tower houses a luxurious queen bed, lofted ceilings, and a wrap-around porch where you can sip coffee and watch the sun rise or set. What do you think?
Don’t miss other tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Two Story Private Chalet w/ Wrap-Around Porch
The first floor with a kitchen featuring full-sized appliances.
There’s a nice little seating area with a couch.
A television and mini-split sit on the far wall.
Upstairs is a spacious main bedroom (and a spare loft).
Another mini-split up here keeps things comfortable.
The beautiful view from the bed.
I just love the wood on the ceiling.
There’s a 3/4 bathroom downstairs.
A lovely fire pit for the evenings.
The back porch extends out to another tree.
A magical, secluded space.
Now there are the views!
A full dining set lets you eat on the porch.
What’s your favorite part of this spot?
It looks great in the cold weather too.
Far away from the city!
- Breathtaking views
- Miles of hiking trails
- Comfortable master bedroom
- Fully stocked kitchen.
- Mountain view
- Hair dryer
- Bedroom and laundry
- Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Bed linens
- 32″ HDTV with Amazon Prime Video, Chromecast, Netflix, Roku
- Books and reading material
- Board games
- Heating and cooling
- AC – split type ductless system
- Indoor fireplace
- Central heating
- Portable heater
- Home safety
- Smoke alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet and office
- Dedicated workspace
- In a common space
- Kitchen and dining
- Space where guests can cook their own meals
- Cooking basics
- Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverware
- Bowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.
- Mini fridge
- Hot water kettle
- Coffee maker
- Laundromat nearby
- Private patio or balcony
- Private backyard – Not fully fenced
- An open space on the property usually covered in grass
- Fire pit
- BBQ grill
- Parking and facilities
- Free parking on premises
- Self check-in
- Smart lock
- 16th Century Dovecot Cottage with a Tower
- MoonPass Lookouts Stargazing Tiny House
- Tiny Shipping Container Cabin with Incredible Valley View
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Is This the Perfect Off-Grid Family Tiny Home? - September 23, 2023
- Home on Wheels: A Family’s 50-Day Transition to RV Living - September 23, 2023
- His Incredible DIY Adventure Rig - September 22, 2023