I’m not sure if you remember back when I introduced you to Steve and Wendy who are a couple who built and have been living in their own mortgage-free tiny house.
This is a 10′ wide by 25′ long tiny home with about 250 square feet of living space inside. Because it’s 10′ wide you will need a special permit to tow it (just like you would with a Park Model home).
It’s located in Cedar Park, Texas and was built from February 2011 to February 2012. Steve and Wendy (the owner/builders) lived in it from March 2011 to July of 2013.
250 Sq. Ft. Couple’s Tiny House For Sale near Austin Texas
This tiny house has full plumbing with hot and cold water in the kitchen and bathroom. The walls are 3/8 drywall. Floors are bamboo. TV and furniture not included. The trim inside is unfinished pine and so is the ceiling. The bathroom has a sink and a normal size tub. The bathroom could be set up with a normal flush toilet if you wanted that but right now there’s a sawdust toilet installed. The windows and doors have dual pane windows and the walls and ceilings are insulated with fiberglass insulation. Right now there’s no insulation under the floor. A mini-split A/C system is used to cool or heat the house and there’s a ceiling fan installed to help circulate air. Learn more below. Asking price $25,000.
- The Craigslist Ad with more info on how to buy (sold)
- Even More Photos at the Photographer’s Website
- Original post/story of this house on Tiny House Talk
- Construction photos
If you enjoyed this tiny house for sale you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Penny Tiny House by Cheeky Monkey Tiny Houses: A 20ft THOW with a Main Floor Bedroom! - November 15, 2018
- Renovated 1968 30ft Airstream Sovereign For Sale in San Francisco - November 14, 2018
- 225 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage on Wheels For Sale in Riverton, Utah - November 14, 2018