This is Cody and Jillian’s tiny cottage life. They recently settled into this 252-sq.-ft. tiny home on a foundation that they rented and they are making videos about it on their YouTube channel. Could you live happily in this tiny house?
We are just settling into this 252 sq. ft tiny house we are renting! Let us know what you think of the tour and if you could live in this space!
Don’t miss other inspiring stories and tours like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more like this!
Cody and Jillian’s 252-sq.-ft. Tiny Cottage Life
The kitchen area features a pop-out bay window, open shelving, and plenty of functionality.
There’s a wardrobe built into the staircase to the loft.
Climbing up into the sleeping loft.
The sleeping loft is cozy yet spacious.
Video Tour: Cody and Jillian’s Tiny House Tour
Video: A day in the Life
- Collin & Jillian on YouTube
- Couple’s ZERO-WASTE Tiny House LIFESTYLE
- Couple With A Baby In A Tiny House With Floating Wardrobe
- Couple’s Ala Köl Tiny House, Designed For Full-Time Living
Our big thanks to James Diaz for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Escape eOne Tiny House w/ Large Kitchen Option - November 23, 2022
- The Silo House at Laughing Llama Farm in Troy, Texas - November 15, 2022
- Shipping Container Tiny House with Mountain Views in Asheville - November 15, 2022