I don’t think I’ll ever tire of looking at Baluchon-built tiny homes. I only wish they were available state-side, but Baluchon only makes homes in France. This is a house they designed for a couple, which they named the “Ala Köl.”
It features an off-center ridgeline and a “glass wall” in the entry that lets in much-needed natural light. The living room has a couch and dining for four, and the kitchen has a sleek black sink, compact four-burner oven/stove and a mini-fridge. There’s a bathroom at the very end of the THOW, and a loft bedroom accessible via storage steps.
The coolest feature in this THOW is a wooden world map that reminds the couple of their many travels. Scroll down to take a tour of this beauty.
Don’t miss other super-cool tiny houses and experiences like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Nina and Guillaume’s Stunning Baluchon Tiny Home in France
The rich wood flooring contrasts well with the light walls.
The glass front wall is gorgeous!
Do you like open or closed stair storage?
The table flips up to provide extra seating.
What a gorgeous wooden map.
Fridge and sink station on one wall.
And the oven and prep area is over here.
Everything melds together so well.
These long, thin windows let in even more sunshine.
Your view when entering the tiny house.
By tucking the bed on one side, they have space for shelving.
The bathroom has a laundry unit next to the shower.
And some great closet storage.
You can immediately tell this is a Baluchon creation from the exterior.
- Baluchon trailer with paint and anti-theft option
- Useful length 6 meters
- Spruce class 2
- Cotton, linen and hemp for floors and walls
- and wood fiber for the ceiling
- WINDOWS AND DOOR
- Mixed wood / aluminum joinery
- Double glazing
- HARDWARE STORE
- RAIN GUARD AND STEAM BRAKE
- Proclimat rain shield and OuatEco vapor barrier (hygrovariable)
- De Dietrich electric water heater , Klarstein refrigerator, gas stove.
- PARQUET / FLOOR
- Heat treated solid Landes pine and stained solid spruce.
- Blades screwed onto joists and glazed.
- Aluminum box with standing seams
- Cladding cedar with
- UV saturator and partial aluminum cladding with standing joints
- É raw white spruce Picea planed natural
- Solid walnut and spruce
- Lunos dual-flow CMV + air extractor
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Legrand switchgear and LED lighting
- Tiny house Rhapsodie: Baluchon Build for Living & Working
- Road Runner Tiny House by Baluchon
- Tiny Hauméa House with Cat Door by Baluchon
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Shannon’s Van Conversion w/ Elevator Bed & Bathroom - July 28, 2021
- Carolina Van Builders Ram Promaster 2021 - July 28, 2021
- Mercedes Sprinter 144 Premium Build Out For Sale - July 27, 2021