I had to share this story with you on a couple who has been living simply in a tiny house for the last six months and counting.
Christopher Derek and Betty Ybarra have been living in this micro cabin since December 2013. And it’s all of just 98 sq. ft.
The formerly homeless couple now have a solid roof over their heads. They park on the street and are required to move every two days to be compliant with city laws.
Formerly Homeless Couple Living Simply in Tiny House
Future OM Tiny House Village Community
Images © OM Build
Resources and How You Can Help
- “Like” OM (Occupy Madison) on Facebook
- Occupy Madison Inc.
- $3k 98 sq. ft. Tiny Homes Being Built for Homeless
- More Tiny living Communities
If you enjoyed this simple living story you’ll absolutely love our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
And if this story inspired you too then help us spread the word on tiny house living using the share buttons below. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Get the Carrack 1042 & 836 Tiny House Plans (Buy One, Get One) Ends May 27, 2019 - May 26, 2019
- 36-foot tiny home you can build using these affordable tiny house plans (New smaller version of the Carrack 1042) - May 26, 2019
- She’s off in her stealth camper van conversion with her two scotties!🐶 - May 24, 2019