The Saudes were tired of their city lifestyle and ready to get out to the country, where they would have outdoor space for a garden. So they decided to build their own tiny house on wheels! The main accent color for the home (tiles, cabinets, and exterior paint) is a brilliant teal-blue color.
They have a fireplace with a built-in bookshelf, a spot for a keyboard, a spacious 5-foot shower stall, and both a pollinator and food garden right outside their door! What do you think of their design? The couple now designs and builds tiny homes as a business, and a replica of their “Duchess” is for sale.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Their 30-foot Tiny House has an Amazing Deck
This tiny house on wheels is surprisingly spacious.
Their self-built tiny home is now a dream come true.
Designing and building tiny homes for others is now part of what they do. Richard and Cassie are now selling a replica of their Tiny Home for $159,000.
VIDEO: Gorgeous Tiny Home w/ luxury kitchen, fireplace
- Follow this couple on Instagram
- Check out their tiny house building company
- Cassie and Richard on Ethan’s Tiny House Podcast
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- Family’s 450 sq. ft. Garden Shed Home with a Pink Bathroom
- Backyard Garden Cabin in the Netherlands
- Her 29-ft. Custom Gooseneck Tiny House
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Adorable Bungalow with Land for Sale Bremerton, WA - January 30, 2023
- How a Trip to Iceland Inspired Their Skoolie Life - January 30, 2023
- Rock Collector Has Spent 4 Years in Her Awesome Van - January 30, 2023