Jono and Taryn are an awesome couple with three girls, ages 8, 6, and 4, who are traveling full-time to see the United States! While they originally toyed with the idea of an RV, they preferred the idea of converting a skoolie that they could customize for their family’s needs.
This is a standard-height bus, with no roof raise, but there are strategic skylights throughout to allow Jono to stand upright in the kitchen, where he’s the chef. The dining room table is one of the coolest features of this home, but you’ll love all the clever and well-designed features.
Don’t miss other incredible vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Wait Until You See Their Dining Room Table!
The turquoise stove came from a vintage trailer.
Check out their table! Incredible.
Here we are looking at the back of the bus, with the bathroom, bunks and bedroom.
VIDEO: Family’s Beautiful Bus Tiny Home – Clever & Functional Design
- Jono and Taryn and their three girls hit the road after retiring in their late 20s! Since they’re financially set, they can enjoy the road and see the country.
- The girls have bunks/play areas in the back of the bus, and mom and dad have a bedroom with soundproof walls and a door.
- They split the toilet area from the shower, so people can use either when they need to.
- In the front of the bus, there are benches that face each other, and behind each bench is half a long table that forms a HUGE table for homeschool, meals and game night.
- Family with Four Boys Living in a 40-ft. School Bus Conversion
- Family w/ 3 Boys Hits the Road in DIY Skoolie
- Family Bus Life with 6 Kids Despite Terminal Diagnosis
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Ultimate Overlanding Truck Camper - February 24, 2024
- Upgrading to a Detachable Truck Camping Bed for Adventure Travel - February 24, 2024
- His DIY Bamboo Van Conversion - February 24, 2024