There are so many options out there for living with a smaller footprint, and park models like this one give you just under 400 square feet, and the newer ones look the part!
This one is set up in Broken Bow, Oklahoma as a vacation rental (what most park models were originally designed for), but the spacious kitchen and storage in the bedroom make it something you could likely enjoy year-round in the right climate.
With both a front and back porch, you have room for both a grill and a hot tub! You can book your stay over at Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Secluded, Wooded Park Model Tiny Home
The contrasting wood and white paneling is so crisp.
Flat screen TV if you need to catch up on binge-watching.
And a fireplace to set the cozy mood.
The kitchen even features a farmhouse sink.
Cooktop and microwave for simple meals.
And an island for plenty of prep-space.
Take the hallway to the bedroom and bathroom.
A queen bed with room to walk around it.
I love all the mountain wall art.
No loft allows for those lovely high ceilings.
Here’s the tiled shower.
And more adorable mountain artwork!
Washer and dryer allow for clean clothing.
And the back deck has a hot tub for two!
What an awesome spot to grill!
Time for some s’mores!
- Brand NEW CONSTRUCTION completed JUNE 2020
- Hot Tub
- Fire pit
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Gas grill
- Flat screen TVs
- Surrounded by hardwood and pine trees
- Queen bed
- Designer tile in bathroom
- Rainfall tall shower head
- Real wood cabinets
- Fully stocked with towels, wash clothes, etc.
- Large designer futon couch
- Electric fireplace
- Oversized UHD Smart TV with Cable/DVD all provided for you
- High end washer/dryer
- 2 decks with the front deck offering you space to spread out and enjoy grilling and dining along with a ceiling fan to keep you cool in the warmer months
- 2 person hot tub with privacy wall
- Bluetooth speaker light and incredible forest views
- Electronic Lock entry for easy check in / out
- Sycamore Park Model by Mustard Seed Tiny Homes: Two Bedrooms Downstairs!
- River Bend Log Cabin in Tennessee
- Build Your Own 10×10 Studio/Cabin/ADU: PDF Plans!
Our big thanks to Suzy for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Cabins | Vacations | Park Models
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Escape Boho w/ Smartside Shou Sugi Ban Paneling FOR SALE - May 31, 2023
- Van Life with an Office & Rooftop Deck - May 31, 2023
- Their Stationary and Travel Bus Life - May 31, 2023
I have often wondered what it would take to standardize North American Park Models to Canadian standards…Figuring sqft by floor area instead of maximum length by the width…I.E. Just the actual usable square feet excluding walls. Then my 1.5 bath models could be the standard…Or even make HUD Park Models and reduce the costs by 30%…You know the poor and Low income are soon going to run out of overpasses to live under…I do love the Beam ceilings on this unit and will utilize them for my French Country model in the “J” Wall series…
I purchased a Park Model home in August of this year and am enjoying it tremendously. It is well built with so many useful design ideas. The upgrades that the seller asked for from Park Model are very nice. The home sits in Lander, WY and is a joy to look at and enjoy.
Any chance you would want to share it with us? We would love getting to show it here and blog about it.
You could tell us more about it and send us pictures here -> https://tinyhousetalk.com/share-your-tiny-house