If you’ve been dreaming of embarking on a road trip in a home on wheels, then this 1991 Skoolie might just be your perfect companion. Listed for $60,000 by C&T Vans, this converted bus is a testament to the possibilities of a mobile lifestyle.
The Skoolie is located in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, and boasts a range of features that make it a comfortable and practical living space. It’s built on an International Bus model and has clocked 225,000 miles. Despite its mileage, the listing boasts that the 7.3L Diesel engine still drives incredibly well and starts up on the first try every time.
Don’t miss other interesting school bus homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Road Trip Ready: A Tour of a Beautifully Converted 1991 Skoolie
The interior of the Skoolie is a cozy haven. It includes a comfortable driving seat, overhead storage, an indoor tiled shower, and a composting toilet.
The seating area is versatile with an adjustable and removable table.
The full kitchen is equipped with a propane cooktop, butcher block counters, a granite sink, a fridge, and ample storage.
In the back, there’s a large queen bed with an AC unit that runs when plugged into power. All windows are in good condition, providing a panoramic view of your surroundings.
The exterior of the Skoolie features a rooftop deck, ladder, exterior storage, and an outdoor shower. The Skoolie also comes with a Yeti 3000 power system, 12v fuse block, puck lights, switches, and plugs. For water, there’s a 40-gallon tank located underneath the bed with an electric water pump and a propane water heater.
This 1991 Skoolie is a beautiful blend of comfort and adventure. It’s a testament to the possibilities of a mobile lifestyle and a great opportunity for anyone looking to hit the road. The seller is asking for $60k or the best offer. If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to reach out to C&T Vans over at this listing for more information.
- The 1991 Skoolie is listed for $60,000 by C&T Vans, located in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
- Built on an International Bus model, it has clocked 225,000 miles but still drives well with its 7.3L Diesel engine.
- The interior features a comfortable driving seat, overhead storage, an indoor tiled shower, a composting toilet, and a full kitchen with a propane cooktop, butcher block counters, a granite sink, and a fridge.
- The seating area includes an adjustable and removable table, and there’s a large queen bed in the back with an AC unit that runs from shore power.
- The Skoolie’s exterior boasts a rooftop deck, ladder, exterior storage, and an outdoor shower.
- It comes with a Yeti 3000 power system, a 12v fuse block, puck lights, switches, and plugs.
- For water, there’s a 40-gallon tank located underneath the bed with an electric water pump and a propane water heater.
- The seller is asking for $60k or the best offer.
- Couple with Visiting Teen in their Self-Built School Bus Tiny Home
- Family of 3’s Life in their School Bus House
- Mountain Biker and Snowboarder’s School Bus Tiny Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- They Built The Most Futuristic Van Conversion For $25K - February 16, 2024
- 2023 Cedar Cabin Sprinter Van Conversion - February 13, 2024
- Minimaliste 30 Foot Nomad Tiny House - February 11, 2024