This is Keri’s bus, a 1999 Frieghtliner FS65 that she’s now selling for $65,000. The bus was made into a home by Yetibusbuild LLC in 2019, and the interior is absolutely stunning.
With 29′ of length, it features a spacious open concept, with the living room and kitchen taking up the front of the bus, and a comfortable private bedroom in the back. The bathroom includes a composting toilet and a shower stall.
Keri has done a lovely job of detailing everything the bus includes, which you can read in detail after the photo tour! You can also see the buses’ travels on Instagram here. To contact Keri with offers, email her at [email protected] or text/call 415-317-1912. Right now she’s making her way down the West Coast, starting in Spokane, Boise, Reno, then on to San Francisco via Sacramento.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Start Your #BusLife Tomorrow with This Yetibus Build
The main living space is lovely and open.
There’s a wood-burning stove to keep you warm off-grid.
Looking from the back of the bus you can see the cab area.
Here’s the setup in the bathroom, including the Nature’s Head composting toilet.
A sliding door offers privacy.
A set of small stairs bring you into the bedroom.
Relax in your own cozy room.
These fun glass tiles let light go from bedroom to bathroom.
Little panel with the name of the bus, and the creator.
- IWWHB Interior Skoolie Product List:
- Whynter FM-45 dual Zone Portable Refrigerator/Freezer
- Gicasa Single Handle Commercial Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Dometic Stove Cooktop
- Teak Butcher Block Counters
- Kraus KEU-14 White Undermount Enameled Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- Flame King 12″ x 28″ Horizontal ASME RV Propane Tank, 12.2 Gallon
- 60 Gallon Freshwater Tank
- 60 Gallon Greywater Tank
- Excel Tankless “on demand” Hot Water Heater (upgraded w/copper pipe)
- 2 way H2O access-foot pump & switch
- Full sized Shower pan/stall
- Aqua Dance Shower Nozzel
- Nature’s Head Self Contained Composting Toilet
- Custom External Latching Bathroom Pocket Door
- Bathroom dimensions 4’3” x 5’
- Pure Green Latex Mattress – Full – 9” deep
- Hypervent Aire-Flow Moisture Barrier (for under mattress to prevent mold)
- Tiny Wood Stove Dwarf 5
- Pergo Highland Hickory Flooring
- Custom Couch w/Lift-up Storage
- Glass Brick from Seattle Glass Block
- Ceiling, Walls, Cabinetry: Poplar Plywood & Alder
- LED adjustable lighting
- Full Body Spray Foam Insulation w/Noise Dampening & Vapor Barrier
- Royal Berkey Stainless Steel Spigot Water Filtration System
- Custom Ticking Couch Cushion & Bolsters from Hearth & Home Store (Etsy)
- Custom Curtains by Linnette Birdsall, Healdsburg CA
- Direct-Source Roll-up Drying Rack Over Sink
- IWWHB Bus Parts & Maintenance 2019-2020
- What has been replaced within last year:
- New Master Brake Cylinder
- New HEUI Pump- fuel injectors
- New Emergency Hatch
- (2) Interstate HD AGM Batteries
- ABS sensor on front right wheel
- Brake pads
- Back inner tire (driver’s side)
- Entire drivetrain & joints lubed
- New Water pump belt New ECM (engine control module)
- External cooling bypass unit added
- New Clutch fan
- New hoses
- New Maxxair Fan 00-05100K white
- NOCO 15000 Genius 15000A 12V/24V UltraSafe Lithium Charger (to charge bus batteries w/shore power)
- MidNite Solar MNBCM Battery Capacity Meter
- New oil fill cap
- All fluids have been flushed & replaced
- New 12V fuse (manages the blinkers)
- New bulbs: headlights & blinker
- Freightliner manual
- Yetibusbuild electronic pdf build manual
- Included in sale: I’m selling this Skoolie with (almost) everything you need to hit the road immediately. Just
bring your own bedding, dishes & utensils, & food
- Containers (3) holding & including:
- 100’ extension cord & 30amp attachment
- gray water hose
- fresh water hose w/filter
- Royal Berkey Water Filter system
- Pure green latex full/medium firm mattress (Sleep On Latex) & cover
- Hearth & Home (Etsy) custom French ticking sofa cushion/mattress & bolsters
- Custom curtains throughout (except for dark yellow on emergency door )
- Jumper cables
- Trickle charger
- 2 wheel Chucks
- Reflectix for front bus windows (cuts out the heat & keeps out the cold)
- Wood Axe-Barebones Living Pulaski Axe (for splitting wood for wood stove)
- Potting soil for Nature’s head composting toilet
- Extended/adjustable window washer
- 3-step ladder
- 2 long Ikea grey cotton velour curtains
- 2 long non-skid rugs
- See the buses’ adventures on Instagram
- Contact the seller, Keri, at 415-317-1912
- First Floor Bedroom Dark Horse Tiny House by Build Tiny in New Zealand FOR SALE!
- Big Sky Bus on 8 Acre Homestead!
- “Lucky” The Off-Grid Short Bus Skoolie Conversion
Our big thanks to Keri for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From Van Life To Tiny House on 14 Acres in Vermont - October 29, 2020
- His School Bus Conversion Includes a Bar! - October 29, 2020
- Oasis: Paradise Tiny Home Built for Island Life - October 28, 2020