This is the North Sister tiny house model by Wood Iron Tiny Homes, a new tiny house builder in Oregon.
It features a wonderfully spacious living room with a comfortable storage couch, a great loft bedroom with storage stairs, and an awesome tile backsplash in the kitchen that I’m coveting. Thanks to Tiny Living for telling us about this home!
Get all the details below and be sure to check out Wood Iron Tiny Homes if you like this home. Enjoy!
North Sister Model With An Awesome Kitchen
Love the great storage stairs up to the loft bedroom.
View from the kitchen to the living room.
Here’s the look of the full kitchen area and the bathroom.
Cool mantle piece over the electric heater.
I absolutely love this deep sink and that there’s an oven.
Here’s the refrigerator. Looks like so much space!
The tile backsplash is just too beautiful in this house.
A close-up of the oven in the kitchen.
There’s even hanging storage under the sink.
The live-edge shelves are beautiful!
Tons of drawer space in the kitchen.
Looking from the staircase down to the living room.
I like that this couch has storage underneath, but is comfy!
Awesome shower with corrugated metal.
The wooden slats in the shower look luxurious!
Could you live in a house like this one?
- 2×4 Doug Fir framing
- Energy efficient
- R-18 walls + R-21 ceiling + R-10 floor
- Fiberglass and Thermasheath insulation
- Standing seam leak-proof roofing
- RV / septic hookup
- One-piece water saving toilet
- Built-in cord storage box
- 50 amp electric service/110V appliances
- Full glass Doug Fir french doors
- Keyless entry
- Anderson wood-frame double-pane windows (x11!)
- Cedar shingles
- Breckenridge panels
- Two-tone corrugated metal
- 5×10 cedar porch with fold-down awning
- Back entryway with fold-down steps, cedar porch, and coat rack
- Western birch hardwood flooring
- Cork stair treads with built-in storage
- Ikea soft-close cabinets
- Sleeping loft
- Queen frame/mattress
- Chaise lounge hide-a-bed
- Italian stainless steel appliances
- Double gas cooktop
- Under-counter oven
- Large fridge/bottom freezer
- Farmhouse apron sink
- Granite countertop
- Blue pine bar dining
- Walnut/leather bar stools
- Silent convection heating
- Electric fireplace
- Eccotemp instant gas hot water heater
- Italian 110v washer/dryer combo
- LED lighting
- Swing-out flatscreen
- Wireless speaker/sub
- Natural edge shelving throughout
Want a tiny house like this one? Contact Wood Iron Tiny Homes through their website here.
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Quirky Owl Treehouse with a Slide! - September 30, 2020
- Sleep in a Stable (With Horses!) in Cartmel, England - September 30, 2020
- Journey THOW Aspire Tiny Homes - September 29, 2020